Newbie offers are a superb way to help you practice bingo games. They help you gain experience, not to mention upping your chances of winning big! Find out everything you need to know right here about newbie bingo.
Best newbie offers
Enjoy 72 hours of free play in the Screen Test room when you sign up as a newbie at Big Tease. You also get 25 free spins to play on the Fluffy Too slot game – better still!
No deposit is required to grab a free fiver to start playing bingo at mFortune. Even better, they provide a 100% bonus for your first deposit, and you keep what you win when you start playing their bingo games.
Play bingo, enjoy the chat rooms, oh… and grab £5 free to start playing as a newbie at PocketWin Bingo!
What are newbie rooms?
Newbie rooms are designed for people who have just joined a bingo site. Newbie room bingo is usually limited to the first few days you are a member of a bingo site, so make the most of it while it is available.
They’re different to free rooms:
- Newbie rooms are only open for an initial period after a person joins a site
- Free rooms are open periodically for all members to enjoy
They’re also different to welcome offers:
- Welcome offers consist of deposit bonuses and possibly free bingo tickets or free spins
- Newbie rooms can be accessed to play in for a set period, are optional to enter, and might reward with bingo bonuses
Pros and cons of newbie rooms
- Great for getting some practice in
- You can find your niche more easily, i.e. do you prefer pattern games, speed bingo, classic bingo, or something else?
- Very user-friendly
- Easy access to support and advice if you need it in the early stages
- Limited game options to choose from
- You are limited to the amount of time you can spend there, i.e. it might only be a week
- Winnings might be given as a bingo bonus rather than in hard cash
Do I have to deposit to play in a newbie room?
It depends on the individual site. Some do require a deposit, although it could be as little as £5 (and there could well be a bonus involved anyway). Others allow you to try a newbie room free, but you must then deposit to access other games and rooms on the site.
A no-deposit welcome offer gives you some cash to try out some bingo games. However, any winnings coming from that no-deposit bonus cannot be withdrawn until you have played through them as per the wagering requirements and Ts and Cs attached.
Meanwhile, deposit newbie welcome offers will also usually have Ts and Cs attached, and those wagering requirements too. Both options could grant you access to newbie rooms – it depends on the site. So, check the details before doing anything else.
Are there other ways I can play free?
Yes! And we’ve got the details for you here:
These are free to use on slot games – either for a named game, or a game (or games) of your choice.
Many bingo sites offer free bingo rooms where you can take part without paying a penny.
Slot games have bonus features you can trigger. There might also be bonuses available when you make a deposit, or join a new site.
Become a bingo VIP and you’ll usually receive bonuses, bingo tickets, special deals, and lots more besides.
Tips for newbies
If you’re about to explore the best bingo newbie rooms, bear these pointers in mind
to help you enjoy your experience to the max.
- Compare offers on different sites – one might be preferable to another. Weigh up the different deals before you choose a newbie room bingo opportunity.
- Turn to chat moderators – they’re there to help, and they should be there 24/7, too. Don’t be afraid to ask questions.
- Get social – get to know your other roomies. Everyone was new once, and they could have some great tips on how to play!
- Pay attention to time limits – your newbie deals will be time-limited, so make sure you know what your limits are. This will ensure you make the most of them while they last.
Dive into the nearest bingo newbie room for some bingo fun today
Bingo rooms for newbies are always great fun, and they make the perfect introduction to any online bingo site. Now you know what to look for, it’s time to play!