It’s great to receive a warm welcome, and the lady at this bingo site certainly seems to have that in mind. She’s holding a bingo ball, but as you will see, there is far more than bingo to be enjoyed here. Want to explore with us?
How much will you get from the Mega Wheel?
There is only one way to find out, and that is by signing up to join the site. Here’s what happens if you want to spin the wheel:
- Make an initial deposit of £10 or more
- Take a spin on the Mega Wheel
- Win up to 500 free spins
- Free spins are available in various quantities for games including Fluffy Favourites and Irish Luck
- Amazon vouchers are another winning possibility
Our tip: Check the Ts and Cs
These reveal you can win up to £8 per 10 free spins if you win any. There are limits to the bonuses you can claim, with wagering requirements also in place.
Is the mobile version of the site easy to use?
Lady Love Bingo mobile entertainment is super easy to access. Just visit the usual URL and swipe up to see some of the games waiting to be played there. You can also access the ‘all games’ area via the main menu – those three white bars in the top corner.
Which games will you begin playing?
Who knows which games might prove lucky for you? The ‘all games’ link reveals just that – a collection of all the games you can play. Choose these areas to explore:
- My faves (ideal once you have been playing for a while as you can access your favourites there)
- Newest games
- Jackpot games
- A to Z title listings
Bingo games are many and varied, with different prizes offered for different ticket prices:
- Play Fair and Square for a penny per ticket
- Enjoy some Free Bingo too
- Try for the £1k Pay Day Jackpot at 50p per ticket, playing at the end of every month
If you want a chance to win a jackpot – even though the odds are against you – you can enjoy lots of slots offering these big prizes alongside more regular ones:
- Beehive Bedlam
- Fluffy Too Jackpot
- Mega Moolah (this is the life-changing one!)
Do you want to use Lady Love Bingo with PayPal? You can, but you also get a few other banking options to choose from if you’d prefer:
- Pay by mobile
Access the help section
This is accessible from the main menu, and it will take you to several options:
- You can access the FAQs from here
- A link is provided for you to send them an email via the site
- They provide a login link too, so you can try live chat
The live chat feature is always our preferred pick. That’s because you can chat to someone directly without any hassle or delay.